Afternoon Tea with Awonderingstar

This week I met up with fellow Blogger Awonderingstar for Breakfast walks around Ironbridge and for Afternoon Tea at The Park House in Shifnal.

Trish &I, (Trish is the lady behind A.W.S) have been friends for years and years now and probably know just that bit too much about each other and thats what makes her the best person to have around. We are very similar, we enjoy the nice things in life, positivity, progression, Michael Kors & Prosecco.


We met up in Ironbridge, our local area of beauty for some quintessential British Tea and Breakfast and a serious catch up. And of course I got to meet the incredibly bouncy and lovely Vizla Apollo, check him out on Instagram, yes the dog has an instagram and its a good giggle!



Breakfast was beautiful at The Tea Emporium, check it out for all your weird and wonderful flavoured teas and coffees, and Apollo even got to steal some breakfast of his own.




A few days later, after a stressful week we decided it was needed that while Trish was still over my way we would meet in heels and pastel attire and treat ourselves to a girly Afternoon Tea.



We met at The Park House in Shifnal and enjoyed a few glasses of prosecco, beef and salmon finger sandwiches, scones and beautiful cakes with the most dainty & Elegant flowers on them.



I also tried an amazing tea by Twinings called Nutty Chocolate. Imagine a drink that tastes just like nutella but is actually kind of good for you and plies you with caffeine. Its a 10 from me and I will be adding this to the shopping list! I also loved how you infused the tea in the tea pot yourself and the timer you can see behind showed you when your tea would be ready to drink.


I haven't had such a lovely day in so long, so just wanted to shout out and say thank you, it needs to happen again soon!



Today i have began this blog, and i hope i keep it up, I'm also trying to Vlog, so let me know what you think, my first blog is going to be posted up later, so please send me love!


V.C.A

No comments:

Post a Comment