Shrewsbury & Cameras!

A beautiful day cannot be waisted, so me and Dan hopped in the car and drove down to Shrewsbury for a day of wandering about and snapping. Shrewsbury is so scenic and I always love to stop and take a snap shot of the River Severn as it flows through the bridges.
As it was a Sunday, where better place to go than The York Roast Co. We have been twice now and there Pork Baps with everything on, even crackling, herb potatoes and drink cannot be beaten. We picnicked it and enjoyed the sunshine whilst tucking into our Sunday Lunch.



Dan also surprised me with buying my Birthday present while we were in Shrewsbury. The town has the closest Jessops Camera shop, and every time we go, i have to go in and 'just look.' But this time was different, as i played with the Canon 100D, Dan asked me 'is this the one you want?', and then proceeded to ask the assistant for one! I am so excited to be able to play with it, of course it has been put away now until my Birthday but it is so exciting to know it is there waiting! I have been so spoilt by Dan, Ive been wanting a new camera for a while now and with my interest strengthening it will really help me out. YAY! only 13 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment