Style Birmimgham


Style Birmingham happens every year during London Fashion week, and allows members of the public to have an insight into the catwalk world. I lined up alongside many other girls and guys, all trying to look like we are attending Fendi's Autumn/winter London Catwalk, and with press at the door, it felt like a special occasion. We all had a gift bag full of gorgeous Soap & Glory treats and a gorgeous Oil shampoo which i have been using every other wash and it makes my hair look and smell so good.




The Gas Hall in Birmingham was a really fitting venue for the catwalk, as I walked in I was greeted to champagne and a live DJ set. I was guided by the photographer to the huge sponsor board where we all posed with our glasses. Me and Dan took our seats, front row...eeek! and waited for the show to begin. 



Mark Wright from TOWIE, and Mark from Lorraine came out and wooed the crowd, Mark just had to smile and say a few funny words, he had all the women under his thumb. Mark from Lorraine explained to us about the season's trends and how we can get them on the high street. I loved the fringe is coming through this season, especially on bags and shoes. I also LOVE the faux fur jackets, not only are they super warm but such a style statement. The catwalk was powerful and inspiring and made me regain my love with autumn, because at least we can wrap up warm in our big coats and boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment